Call Now (305) 902-4177
Plumber In Golden Beach FL 33160
Miami Rooter is a Golden Beach FL Plumbing Company: The Best in Quality and Service!
Plumbing problems are never convenient, but they can be especially frustrating when they happen in your home. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable plumbing company on your side.
If you’re looking for a plumbing company in Golden Beach FL, you’re in luck. Miami Rooter is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Golden Beach FL community for over 20 years. They offer a wide range of plumbing services, including:
- Leak detection and repair
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- Faucet repair
- Toilet repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- And more!
Miami Rooter is committed to providing their customers in Golden Beach FL with high-quality service at a fair price. They have a team of experienced and licensed plumbers who are certified in all aspects of plumbing. Miami Rooter also offers a satisfaction guarantee on all their work.
Why Choose Miami Rooter
There are many reasons why you should choose Miami Rooter for your plumbing needs.
Here are just a few:
- Experience: Miami Rooter has been in business for over 20 years, and they have a team of experienced and qualified plumbers.
- Expertise: Miami Rooter offers a wide range of plumbing services, and they are experts in all aspects of plumbing.
- Quality: Miami Rooter uses only the highest quality materials and workmanship in their work.
- Guarantee: Miami Rooter offers a satisfaction guarantee on all their work.
When you call a professional drain cleaner, they will typically do the following:
Assess the problem and determine the cause of the clog.
- Use specialized equipment to clear the clog.
- Flush the drain with water to remove any remaining debris.
- Inspect the drain to make sure it is clear and flowing properly.
- Provide you with a guarantee on their work.
Symptoms of a Damaged Sewer Line
If you think your sewer line may be damaged, there are a few symptoms you can look for. These include:
- Slow-draining or clogged drains
- Gurgling noises coming from your drains
- Sewage backing up into your drains
- Unpleasant odors coming from your drains
- Water pooling around your foundation
- If you’re having a plumbing emergency, be sure to call Miami Rooter right away. Don’t try to fix the problem yourself, as you could make it worse.
- Keep your plumbing system in good working order by having it inspected and cleaned regularly. This will help to prevent leaks and other problems.
- If you have a water softener, be sure to have it serviced regularly. This will help to extend its life and keep your water tasting great.
If you’re looking for a reliable plumbing company in Golden Beach FL, please contact Miami Rooter today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment for you. (954) 419-4601
Golden Beach is a village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 586 at the 2020 census.
Golden Beach is a wealthy community, with a median household income of $250,000. The village is home to a number of retirees, as well as families with young children.
The racial makeup of Golden Beach was:
- White: 95.56%
- Asian: 2.05%
- Two or more races: 1.88%
- Other race: 0.51%
- Black or African American: 0%
- Native American: 0%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0%
The age distribution was:
- Under 18: 13.4%
- 18 to 24: 4.4%
- 25 to 44: 27.8%
- 45 to 64: 33.4%
- 65 and over: 20.9%
The median age was 46.
The most common occupations in Golden Beach were:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 28.1%
- Sales and office occupations: 22.8%
- Service occupations: 20.6%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 12.3%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations: 16.2%
The educational attainment in Golden Beach was:
- Less than a high school diploma: 13.2%
- High school diploma or equivalent: 36.7%
- Some college, but no degree: 25.5%
- Associate’s degree: 9.5%
- Bachelor’s degree: 15.1%
- Graduate degree: 0.1%
The most common languages spoken in Golden Beach were:
- English: 96.3%
- Spanish: 2.7%
- Other: 1%
The most common religions in Golden Beach were:
- Christian: 88.9%
- Jewish: 4.1%
- Other: 7%
The median home value in Golden Beach was $1.2 million. The village has a total of 172 housing units, of which 90.3% are owner-occupied.
The economy of Golden Beach is based on tourism, real estate, and financial services. The village is home to a number of hotels, restaurants, and shops. Golden Beach is also a popular destination for boaters and golfers.
Golden Beach is located just south of Miami Beach. The village is accessible by car via the Julia Tuttle Causeway and the Rickenbacker Causeway. Golden Beach is also served by the Miami-Dade Transit bus system.
Golden Beach has a number of parks and beaches. The most popular park in the village is Golden Beach Park, which has a playground, a basketball court, and a tennis court. Golden Beach also has a number of public beaches, including Golden Beach Beach and Haulover Beach.
Golden Beach is a wealthy, diverse community with a variety of amenities. The village is a popular destination for retirees, families with young children, and boaters. Golden Beach is also a great place to work, with a number of businesses and financial services firms located in the village.