Call Now (954) 419-4601
Plumber In Hacienda Village FL 33312
Miami Rooter is a Hacienda Village FL Plumbing Company: The Best in Quality and Service
Plumbing problems can be a real headache, especially when they happen unexpectedly. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable and trustworthy emergency plumber on your side. If you’re looking for an emergency plumber in Hacienda Village FL, you’re in luck. There is one company that stands out above the rest: Miami Rooter!
If you’re looking for a plumbing company in Hacienda Village FL, you’re in luck. Miami Rooter is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Hacienda Village FL community for over 20 years. They offer a wide range of plumbing services, including:
- Leak detection and repair
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- Faucet repair
- Toilet repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- And more!
Why Choose Miami Rooter
There are many reasons why you should choose Miami Rooter for your emergency plumbing needs. Here are just a few:
- Experience: Miami Rooter has been in business for over 20 years, so they have the experience to handle any plumbing problem you may have.
- Expertise: Miami Rooter ‘s team of plumbers are experienced and certified in all aspects of plumbing. They can handle any job, big or small.
- Guarantee: Miami Rooter offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their work. This means that you can be confident that you will be satisfied with their services.
- Affordability: Miami Rooter is committed to providing their customers with high-quality service at a fair price. They will not overcharge you for their services.
- Customer service: Miami Rooter is committed to providing their customers with excellent customer service. They are always available to answer your questions and help you with your plumbing needs.
Why Choose a Professional Drain Cleaner?
There are a number of reasons why you should choose a professional drain cleaner to clear your clogged drain. First, a professional plumber has the experience and equipment necessary to clear even the most stubborn clogs. Second, a professional plumber will be able to identify the cause of the clog and recommend ways to prevent it from happening again. Third, a professional plumber will guarantee their work, so you can be sure that your drain will be clear and flowing properly.
Preventing Sewer Line Damage
There are a few things you can do to help prevent sewer line damage. These include:
- Avoid planting trees near your sewer line.
- Be careful when excavating near your sewer line.
- Have your sewer line inspected regularly.
- Use a strainer to catch food particles before they go down the drain.
- Flush your drains with hot water after each use.
If you’re looking for a reliable plumbing company in Hacienda Village FL, please contact Miami Rooter today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment for you. (954) 419-4601
Hacienda Village is a census-designated place (CDP) in Broward County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,637 at the 2020 census.
Hacienda Village is located in the western part of Broward County, about 5 miles west of Fort Lauderdale. The CDP is bordered by Davie to the north, Cooper City to the east, Plantation to the south, and Sunrise to the west.
The demographics of Hacienda Village are diverse. The population is majority Hispanic (67.2%), followed by White (23.7%), Black (5.3%), and Asian (2.8%). The median age is 41.4 years old.
The median household income in Hacienda Village is $54,432. About 11.4% of families and 16.1% of the population live below the poverty line.
The largest language spoken in Hacienda Village is Spanish, followed by English. Other languages spoken in the CDP include Haitian Creole, French, and Portuguese.
The economy of Hacienda Village is based on retail trade, healthcare, and manufacturing. The CDP is home to a number of stores, restaurants, and healthcare providers. The manufacturing sector is also important to the local economy, with a number of factories located in the area.
Hacienda Village is served by the Broward County Public Schools system. The CDP is also home to a number of private schools, including St. Thomas Aquinas High School and Nova Southeastern University.
Hacienda Village is a growing community. The population has increased by about 10% since the 2010 census. The CDP is expected to continue to grow in the coming years.
History of Hacienda Village
Hacienda Village was founded in the early 1950s by a group of developers who wanted to create a master-planned community. The community was originally known as Hacienda Heights. The name was changed to Hacienda Village in 1960.
Hacienda Village grew slowly in the early years. The population was only about 500 people in 1960. However, the community began to grow rapidly after the construction of the Sawgrass Expressway in 1967. The population reached 1,000 people in 1970 and 2,000 people in 1980.
Hacienda Village continued to grow in the 1990s and 2000s. The population reached 5,000 people in 1990 and 10,000 people in 2000.
The growth of Hacienda Village has slowed in recent years. The population has increased by only about 10% since the 2010 census. However, the CDP is still expected to continue to grow in the coming years.
Things to do in Hacienda Village
There are a number of things to do in Hacienda Village. The community has a number of parks, including Hacienda Park and Hacienda Village Community Park. The CDP also has a number of recreation centers, including the Hacienda Village Recreation Center and the Hacienda Park Community Center.
Hacienda Village is also home to a number of businesses, including restaurants, shops, and grocery stores. The community also has a number of churches and schools.
Some of the most popular attractions in Hacienda Village include:
- Hacienda Park: This park features a playground, basketball courts, a baseball field, and a soccer field.
- Hacienda Village Community Park: This park features a playground, picnic areas, and a walking trail.
- Hacienda Village Recreation Center: This center offers a variety of activities for children and adults, including sports leagues, dance classes, and art classes.
- Hacienda Park Community Center: This center offers a variety of services for the community, including a food bank, a clothing closet, and a computer lab.
Hacienda Village is a diverse and growing community. The CDP has a number of things to offer residents, including parks, recreation centers, businesses, and schools. If you are looking for a place to live that is close to Fort Lauderdale but still affordable, Hacienda Village may be a good option for you.
Here are some additional demographic information about Hacienda Village, FL:
- The median home value in Hacienda Village is $275,000.
- The unemployment rate in Hacienda Village is 4.5%.
- The crime rate in Hacienda Village is lower than the national average.
- The public schools in Hacienda Village are rated above average.