Call Now (305) 902-4177
Plumber In Hammocks FL 33186
Miami Rooter is a Hammocks FL Plumbing Company: The Best in Quality and Service!
Plumbing problems are never convenient, but they can be especially frustrating when they happen in your home. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable plumbing company on your side.
If you’re looking for a plumbing company in Hammocks FL, you’re in luck. Miami Rooter is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Hammocks FL community for over 20 years. They offer a wide range of plumbing services, including:
- Leak detection and repair
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- Faucet repair
- Toilet repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- And more!
Miami Rooter is committed to providing their customers in Hammocks FL with high-quality service at a fair price. They have a team of experienced and licensed plumbers who are certified in all aspects of plumbing. Miami Rooter also offers a satisfaction guarantee on all their work.
Why Choose Miami Rooter
There are many reasons why you should choose Miami Rooter for your plumbing needs.
Here are just a few:
- Experience: Miami Rooter has been in business for over 20 years, and they have a team of experienced and qualified plumbers.
- Expertise: Miami Rooter offers a wide range of plumbing services, and they are experts in all aspects of plumbing.
- Quality: Miami Rooter uses only the highest quality materials and workmanship in their work.
- Guarantee: Miami Rooter offers a satisfaction guarantee on all their work.
When you call a professional drain cleaner, they will typically do the following:
Assess the problem and determine the cause of the clog.
- Use specialized equipment to clear the clog.
- Flush the drain with water to remove any remaining debris.
- Inspect the drain to make sure it is clear and flowing properly.
- Provide you with a guarantee on their work.
Symptoms of a Damaged Sewer Line
If you think your sewer line may be damaged, there are a few symptoms you can look for. These include:
- Slow-draining or clogged drains
- Gurgling noises coming from your drains
- Sewage backing up into your drains
- Unpleasant odors coming from your drains
- Water pooling around your foundation
- If you’re having a plumbing emergency, be sure to call Miami Rooter right away. Don’t try to fix the problem yourself, as you could make it worse.
- Keep your plumbing system in good working order by having it inspected and cleaned regularly. This will help to prevent leaks and other problems.
- If you have a water softener, be sure to have it serviced regularly. This will help to extend its life and keep your water tasting great.
If you’re looking for a reliable plumbing company in Hammocks FL, please contact Miami Rooter today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment for you. (954) 419-4601
The Hammocks is a census-designated place (CDP) in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 61,461 at the 2020 census. The Hammocks is a suburb of Miami, located just north of the city center.
Race and Ethnicity
The Hammocks is a diverse community with a wide range of racial and ethnic demographics. The largest racial/ethnic groups in The Hammocks are Hispanic (79.8%), White (12.7%), and Black (3.6%). The remaining 3.9% of the population is made up of people of other races or ethnicities.
The Hispanic population in The Hammocks is largely of Cuban descent, although there is also a significant number of Puerto Ricans and other Hispanics living in the community. The White population is mostly non-Hispanic, although there is a small Hispanic-White population as well. The Black population in The Hammocks is mostly African American, although there is also a small Caribbean-Black population.
The median age in The Hammocks is 37.9 years old. The community has a younger population than the state of Florida as a whole, which has a median age of 42.2 years old.
The younger population in The Hammocks is due in part to the fact that the community is a popular destination for young professionals and families. The community is also home to a number of schools, including The Hammocks Middle School and The Hammocks Senior High School.
The female population in The Hammocks slightly outnumbers the male population. According to the 2020 census, there are 31,145 females and 29,804 males living in the community.
The educational attainment in The Hammocks is higher than the national average. According to the 2020 census, 33.1% of adults in the community have a bachelor’s degree or higher. This is compared to the national average of 25.5%.
The high educational attainment in The Hammocks is due in part to the fact that the community is home to a number of colleges and universities, including Florida International University and Miami Dade College.
The median household income in The Hammocks is $73,597. This is higher than the median household income in the state of Florida, which is $47,730.
The higher median household income in The Hammocks is due in part to the fact that the community is a popular destination for young professionals and families. Young professionals and families tend to have higher incomes than other demographics.
The most common language spoken in The Hammocks is English. However, the community also has a large Spanish-speaking population. According to the 2020 census, 71.34% of residents in The Hammocks speak Spanish at home.
The most common religion in The Hammocks is Christianity. According to the 2020 census, 63.3% of residents in the community identify as Christian. The next most common religion is Judaism, followed by Islam.
The Hammocks is a diverse community with a wide range of demographics. The community is home to a large Hispanic population, as well as a significant number of Whites, Blacks, and other races and ethnicities. The Hammocks also has a younger population than the state of Florida as a whole, and the educational attainment in the community is higher than the national average.
The demographics of The Hammocks are constantly changing, as the community continues to grow and evolve. However, the community’s diversity is one of its strengths, and it is likely to remain a diverse community for many years to come.
In addition to the information above, here are some additional demographic facts about The Hammocks:
- The community is home to a number of parks and recreation facilities, including The Hammocks Community Park, The Hammocks Golf Course, and The Hammocks Tennis Center.
- The Hammocks is also home to a number of businesses and shopping centers, including The Hammocks Plaza, The Hammocks Town Center, and The Hammocks Crossing.
- The community is served by the Miami-Dade County Public Schools system.
- The Hammocks is located within the Miami-Dade County Mosquito Control District.