Call Now (305) 902-4177
Plumber In Kendall FL 33176
Miami Rooter is a Plumbing Company in Kendall FL: The Best in Quality and Service!
Plumbing problems can be a major inconvenience, and they can also be expensive to fix. If you’re in Kendall FL, and you need a reliable plumbing company, look no further than Miami Rooter. We’ve been serving the Kendall FL area for over 20 years, and we have a team of experienced plumbers who can handle any plumbing problem you may have.
We offer a wide range of plumbing services, including:
- Leak detection and repair
- Drain cleaning and repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- Sewer line repair
- Backflow prevention
- Faucet repair
- Toilet repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- And more!
We promise to provide you with high-quality plumbing services at a fair price. We also promise to be responsive to your needs, and we’ll always work to get your plumbing problem fixed as quickly as possible.
Our team of plumbers at Miami Rooter is experienced and knowledgeable. We’re all certified plumbers, and we’re up to date on the latest plumbing codes and regulations. We’re also insured, so you can be sure that your plumbing work is done safely and correctly.
How to Prevent Clogged Drains
There are a number of things you can do to prevent clogged drains, including:
- Avoid pouring grease, oil, or other fats down the drain.
- Use a strainer to catch food particles before they go down the drain.
- Have your drains cleaned regularly by a professional plumber.
Your sewer line is a vital part of your home’s plumbing system. It carries wastewater away from your home and to the sewer treatment plant. If your sewer line is damaged, it can cause several problems, including:
- Backflow of sewage
- Damage to your home’s foundation
- Unpleasant odors
- If you’re having a plumbing emergency, be sure to call Miami Rooter right away. Don’t try to fix the problem yourself, as you could make it worse.
- Keep your plumbing system in good working order by having it inspected and cleaned regularly. This will help to prevent leaks and other problems.
- If you have a water softener, be sure to have it serviced regularly. This will help to extend its life and keep your water tasting great.
If you’re in need of plumbing services in Kendall FL, contact Miami Rooter today. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule an appointment for you.
If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy plumbing company in Kendall FL, look no further than Miami Rooter. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule an appointment for you.
Call us today at (954) 419-4601!
Kendall is a census-designated place (CDP) in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 135,705 at the 2020 census. Kendall is a suburb of Miami, located just west of the city center.
Race and Ethnicity
The racial/ethnic makeup of Kendall is 67.0% White (53.4% non-Hispanic White), 21.0% Hispanic or Latino, 8.7% Black or African American, 2.3% Asian, 0.2% Native American, 0.3% from other races, and 1.3% from two or more races.
The median age in Kendall is 42.4 years old. The community has a slightly older population than the state of Florida as a whole, which has a median age of 42.2 years old.
The female population in Kendall slightly outnumbers the male population. According to the 2020 census, there are 69,050 females and 66,655 males living in the community.
The educational attainment in Kendall is higher than the national average. According to the 2020 census, 36.2% of adults in the community have a bachelor’s degree or higher. This is compared to the national average of 31.5%.
The median household income in Kendall is $72,696. This is higher than the median household income in the state of Florida, which is $53,669.
The most common language spoken in Kendall is English. However, there is a significant Spanish-speaking population in the community. According to the 2020 census, 25.0% of residents in Kendall speak Spanish at home.
The most common religion in Kendall is Christianity. According to the 2020 census, 77.3% of residents in the community identify as Christian. The next most common religion is Judaism, followed by Islam.
Kendall is a diverse community with a wide range of demographics. The community is home to a large White population, as well as a significant number of Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and other races and ethnicities. Kendall also has an older population than the state of Florida as a whole, and the educational attainment in the community is higher than the national average.
The demographics of Kendall are constantly changing, as the community continues to grow and evolve. However, the community’s diversity is one of its strengths, and it is likely to remain a diverse community for many years to come.
In addition to the information above, here are some additional demographic facts about Kendall:
- The community is home to a number of parks and recreation facilities, including Kendall Park, Kendall Green, and Kendall Soccer Complex.
- Kendall is also home to a number of businesses and shopping centers, including Kendall Marketplace, Kendall Crossings, and Dadeland Mall.
- The community is served by the Miami-Dade County Public Schools system.
- Kendall is located within the Biscayne Bay Watershed.