Call Now (305) 902-4177
Plumber In Kendall West FL 33193
Miami Rooter is a Kendall West FL Plumbing Company: The Best in Quality and Service!
Plumbing problems are never convenient, but they can be especially frustrating when they happen in your home. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable plumbing company on your side.
If you’re looking for a plumbing company in Kendall West FL, you’re in luck. Miami Rooter is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the Kendall West FL community for over 20 years. They offer a wide range of plumbing services, including:
- Leak detection and repair
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repair
- Water heater installation and repair
- Faucet repair
- Toilet repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- And more!
Miami Rooter is committed to providing their customers in Kendall West FL with high-quality service at a fair price. They have a team of experienced and licensed plumbers who are certified in all aspects of plumbing. Miami Rooter also offers a satisfaction guarantee on all their work.
Why Choose Miami Rooter
There are many reasons why you should choose Miami Rooter for your plumbing needs.
Here are just a few:
- Experience: Miami Rooter has been in business for over 20 years, and they have a team of experienced and qualified plumbers.
- Expertise: Miami Rooter offers a wide range of plumbing services, and they are experts in all aspects of plumbing.
- Quality: Miami Rooter uses only the highest quality materials and workmanship in their work.
- Guarantee: Miami Rooter offers a satisfaction guarantee on all their work.
When you call a professional drain cleaner, they will typically do the following:
Assess the problem and determine the cause of the clog.
- Use specialized equipment to clear the clog.
- Flush the drain with water to remove any remaining debris.
- Inspect the drain to make sure it is clear and flowing properly.
- Provide you with a guarantee on their work.
Symptoms of a Damaged Sewer Line
If you think your sewer line may be damaged, there are a few symptoms you can look for. These include:
- Slow-draining or clogged drains
- Gurgling noises coming from your drains
- Sewage backing up into your drains
- Unpleasant odors coming from your drains
- Water pooling around your foundation
- If you’re having a plumbing emergency, be sure to call Miami Rooter right away. Don’t try to fix the problem yourself, as you could make it worse.
- Keep your plumbing system in good working order by having it inspected and cleaned regularly. This will help to prevent leaks and other problems.
- If you have a water softener, be sure to have it serviced regularly. This will help to extend its life and keep your water tasting great.
If you’re looking for a reliable plumbing company in Kendall West FL, please contact Miami Rooter today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment for you. (954) 419-4601
Kendall West is a census-designated place (CDP) in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 30,402 at the 2020 census. Kendall West is a suburb of Miami, located just west of the city center.
Race and Ethnicity
The racial/ethnic makeup of Kendall West is 68.3% White (54.9% non-Hispanic White), 22.1% Hispanic or Latino, 8.4% Black or African American, 1.3% Asian, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% from other races, and 7.8% from two or more races.
The median age in Kendall West is 42.7 years old. The community has a slightly older population than the state of Florida as a whole, which has a median age of 42.2 years old.
The female population in Kendall West slightly outnumbers the male population. According to the 2020 census, there are 15,386 females and 14,916 males living in the community.
The educational attainment in Kendall West is higher than the national average. According to the 2020 census, 37.2% of adults in the community have a bachelor’s degree or higher. This is compared to the national average of 31.5%.
The median household income in Kendall West is $75,192. This is higher than the median household income in the state of Florida, which is $53,669.
The most common language spoken in Kendall West is English. However, there is a significant Spanish-speaking population in the community. According to the 2020 census, 25.6% of residents in Kendall West speak Spanish at home.
The most common religion in Kendall West is Christianity. According to the 2020 census, 78.2% of residents in the community identify as Christian. The next most common religion is Judaism, followed by Islam.
Kendall West is a diverse community with a wide range of demographics. The community is home to a large White population, as well as a significant number of Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, and other races and ethnicities. Kendall West also has an older population than the state of Florida as a whole, and the educational attainment in the community is higher than the national average.
The demographics of Kendall West are constantly changing, as the community continues to grow and evolve. However, the community’s diversity is one of its strengths, and it is likely to remain a diverse community for many years to come.
In addition to the information above, here are some additional demographic facts about Kendall West:
- Kendall West is also home to a number of businesses and shopping centers, including Kendall West Shopping Center, Kendall West Plaza, and Kendall West Marketplace.
- The community is served by the Miami-Dade County Public Schools system.
- Kendall West is located within the Biscayne Bay Watershed.